IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, man, that's a long drive round trip. I can give you my home address (near MoPac & 45th) and you can stop by on your way to the boat.
K' could you deliver my shirts to "The Giant Stride" next Wednesday eve. the 5th of Nov? I'll happily buy the boat ride for all the effort you put in on this project. Pending Robert's approval of course ...

Sorry, man, that's a long drive round trip. I can give you my home address (near MoPac & 45th) and you can stop by on your way to the boat.
Nah nah nah ... I don't mean deliver as in drop off the shirts to the boat and then go away. I wouldn't even consider asking something like that from anyone. I mean bring them with you and go diving Wed. This was just an invite to go diving K ... and I'll take care of the dive fee with Robert.

My bad...I'll see if the "boss" will let me off that evening. :wink:

Nah nah nah ... I don't mean deliver as in drop off the shirts to the boat and then go away. I wouldn't even consider asking something like that from anyone. I mean bring them with you and go diving Wed. This was just an invite to go diving K ... and I'll take care of the dive fee with Robert.

I have several folks t-shirts...including yours in my truck right now. I'm heading over to OHS in an hour or two to drop the t's off and get a trimix fill.
John -

If you're not able to get down to Oak Hill - I now work right near Mopac & 45th - I can stop by and pick up my shirts pretty easy. Please advise as to your preferrence.

bogrady

I'm working on the orders to be mailed. They'll start going out today. You should receive and email from the USPS when yours ships. Be patient if you don't get an email right away. There is a heckuva a pile of shirts here to mail out. :cool2:

Thank you for the outstanding effort John!
I can only imagine what that pile of shirts must look like. Ha!

Need some help in baggin' and taggin' this heckuva a pile of shirts? I'm open to doing some Monday mail-outs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom