IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The shirts are all organized. I have a few left over that I'll offer up if anyone who'd interested missed out.

I'll print mailing labels tomorrow for those of you who are having yours mailed.

If you're picking your shirts up let's make arrangements.

I'll take an XL off your hands... just let me know...

The shirts are all organized. I have a few left over that I'll offer up if anyone who'd interested missed out.

I'll print mailing labels tomorrow for those of you who are having yours mailed.

If you're picking your shirts up let's make arrangements.

Well, the IPA's I bought friday got drunk up during UT game, but I will be picking up some more tomorrow at specs along with some sippin' and some mixin' tequilla, so let me know when you're ready to stuff shirts for shipping. I will pick up my shirts then. I can get by on my half dozen of the originals till then.

Also, still looking for some volunteers to stuff into some small wet pink DIMWIT t's for photo ops if anybody knows any qualified volunteers :wink: :D

Well, I spaced out picking up the Priority Mail envelopes for shipping, so I didn't get as far as I wanted anyway. I'm going to be out of town Moday and Tuesday...Wed is a Board mtg so that won't work either. I'm thinking Thursday after work I'll finally be able to get these things shipped. If you want to stop by just give me a call on my cell.

BTW, the UT win was worth the IPA, and certainly a fair trade off. Now off to Lubbock to see if they can get this thing just about sewed up (knock on wood). :D

Well, the IPA's I bought friday got drunk up during UT game, but I will be picking up some more tomorrow at specs along with some sippin' and some mixin' tequilla, so let me know when you're ready to stuff shirts for shipping. I will pick up my shirts then. I can get by on my half dozen of the originals till then.

Also, still looking for some volunteers to stuff into some small wet pink DIMWIT t's for photo ops if anybody knows any qualified volunteers :wink: :D

Saw this sign in Bonaire recently and it put my priorities in the right place:
"Work is only a surface interval"

Saw this sign in Bonaire recently and it put my priorities in the right place:
"Work is only a surface interval"

Hear! Hear!!

I like it!!

I'm going to try to deliver some shirts to Oak Hill Scuba by this weekend. Let me know asap if you would like to pick up your shirt(s) there.

K' could you deliver my shirts to "The Giant Stride" next Wednesday eve. the 5th of Nov? I'll happily buy the boat ride for all the effort you put in on this project. Pending Robert's approval of course ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom