import taxes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NONE.

I have ordered a small Navy full of dive goods from Diveinn.com and was never charged a tarrif tax or fee.

There is a fee for curency conversion.

I assume you are speaking about US import taxes....

There are certain categories of goods that are excempt from US import taxes (at least for individuals buying from abroad). Scuba related goods are exempt.

If you are talking about buying goods from an EU country like diveinn in Spain, you shouldn't be charged any import tax. There may be a "logistics" fee from DHL or whoever they use for shipping, although this does not seem to be charged on every order based on my experience with simplyscuba in the UK and other feedback I've heard from folks ordering from retailers in Europe.

that is funny. I just recieved a customs duty invoice from DHL with a bill for $116 shiped from spain. Whent to find out what the HTS # 6211.20.1515 ment and found out it stood for water proof sking equip. the manifst description is "DIVING EQUIPMENT".:confused: ;-0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom