Imovie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaskipper

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Anyone out there use IMOVIE? I'm trying to figure out how to make the music fade at the end instead of just ending sharply. I'd also like to find out how to burn the slide show on IPHOTO.

Hi! Don't know if it is ti late...but I'm using Imovie for my clips. At the very start of the audio file you pasted in, there is a "tool" icone. Just clik on it and go to "audio" set up. A box will open and you can set it up there. Hope you understand well my english, 'cause i'm french!!!

Good luck!

Double-click the audio track so the inspector pane appears. Choose the "Audio" tab at the top of the inspector. Next to "Fade Out," select the "Manual" checkbox, and set the fade-out duration (I find the maximum 5.0 seconds tends to work well for the end of the movie).

If you put a transition (like cross fade) at the end it seems to fade out the audio as well.

I just tried it with cross-dissolve, FTB and FTW and that doesn't seem to work, darn.

I do have my music tracks attached to individual clips and not as general background tracks though, since it gives me more control over timing. Perhaps that's why?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom