I'm so proud of my students!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
They paid attention to how much I ranted and raved about buoyancy control and it's obvious in their diving. These pics were taken on their 8th dive (about a month after their openwater.) Unfortunately I can't say the same about the folks below us in the cavern.

Honestly these two were probably two of the best students I have ever seen in the water.

BTW Shaun proposed to Lisa underwater while they were on that dive.

and a terrible picture of me lol

Dive Source once bubbled...
It's a great shot just look at how your fins are up of the bottom!

And no trail of silt behind me lol

I would hope after almost a decade of diving I could keep my fins off the bottom lol

Chris,

Right on! I was just wondering how things were going with you as I hadn't seen you on SB in a bit. Looks like you're having a blast teaching as well as doing great.

Where are you teaching at now?

GQMedic once bubbled...
Chris,

Right on! I was just wondering how things were going with you as I hadn't seen you on SB in a bit. Looks like you're having a blast teaching as well as doing great.

Where are you teaching at now?

I'm still teaching in Kentucky. Lately I've been doing the whole good college student thing trying to get myself edumacated. Thank god Xmas break will be coming up here soon!

Chris, sheesh! Right into College shortly after ITC? Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire! My brain's just aching thinking about it! *chortle*

They never make X-mas break long enough though. :D

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...

I'm still teaching in Kentucky. Lately I've been doing the whole good college student thing trying to get myself edumacated. Thank god Xmas break will be coming up here soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom