I'm so done with Google Syndication

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... I echo what Howie said. We haven't changed that code one iota. Either of us is a PM away. Of course, you can see Howie on the cover of this month's Wreck Diver Mag.

Thanks for being understanding....since I had heard rumors of a new version roll-out soon, and this happened seemingly overnight, my overactive immagination had linked the two...

Fixed it with deleting all the histories, cookies, everything, and setting both IE and Chrome to paranoid. And deleting the latest version of Java (go figure, that is what seemed to do the trick).

Thanks again for understanding while my head exploded a la "Mars Attacks".

All the best, James

Thanks for being understanding....since I had heard rumors of a new version roll-out soon, and this happened seemingly overnight, my overactive immagination had linked the two...

Fixed it with deleting all the histories, cookies, everything, and setting both IE and Chrome to paranoid. And deleting the latest version of Java (go figure, that is what seemed to do the trick).

Thanks again for understanding while my head exploded a la "Mars Attacks".

All the best, James

There will be a new version roll out soon... but that will be a vBulletin upgrade, and a site re-design. Not a google ad (googlesyndication) revamping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom