I'm so confused...where to stay n' who to dive with spring / summer 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking at everyone talk about Hotel Coz & myself just splurrrrging last weekend in Cabo on Shrimp & Lobster for breakfast, lunch & dinner for 4 days....
The Hotel Coz AI might be tempting but from what I see right now its $25 a day pp...
How did you guys get it on the cheap?

Actually i was wrong. I just checked and it is only $6.25 aday for the AI at hotel coz. That's fifty bucks for my 8 days. That blows my mind. I guess there is a reason i havee geen to coz 6 times this year- it is soooo cheap.
Slater i booked straight thru hotel coz website - i do AI advanced purchase. Be back nov. 11 can't wait

I stay at hotel coz. The AI is fifteen bucks a day. For that price it is well worth it. We eat in town for dinners alot , but with fresh breakfast a couple drinks and coca lites the fifteen bucks is well worth it. I just booked 8 nights Ai for less than $650 bucks-that is cheap.
You did better than we did. I paid $750 a week for Sabor. I booked about 3 months ago on Orbitz deals hotel+car. I did get a car for two weeks and a good room so I'm not complaining. Like you we will go to town and eat a few times.

To the OP, if you watch the prices on the AIs you can get a good deal. You have plenty of time to wait them out.

This is the view from the room we hope to get again this time.

el9owz.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom