I'm so bummed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arnaud once bubbled...
It's the second time that I'm supposed to try a B/P and something comes up. Bad omen? Is this a sign I need to stick to my jacket BC?:wink:
Just driving the point home that all good things are worth working for. :)

I've been there enough to know that most of the swells wash around the point - so I didn't scuttle the dive.

It was a little rough going out (Bonine rules.) Sure enough - green water in Avalon Harbor (couldn't even see the botton) but blue water in the dive park. I won't insult you and say it was like July diving, but vis was much better than it would have been if the LA had actually gone out. In the 3 times I've gone out to SD this year, I've found vis is pretty bogus this time of year in the Alley.

PM me next time you're thinking about coming up. I'm there all the time... A few of us are going back this Saturday to drill some more before the DIR/F at the end of the month.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom