I'm literally a moving ScubaPro billboard (sponsor me)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I realize the original post is tongue in cheek, but to add a touch of seriousness...

ScubaPro will indeed sponsor you for wearing their equipment, but they want to have some kind of assurance that you will look like you know what you are doing while wearing their gear. In fact, pretty much all dive equipment manufacturers will do that. They will offer significant discounts to professionals who wear their gear, sometimes below dealer cost. With some companies, it can be very difficult to get those discounts, and with others it can be pretty easy. I used to be a ScubaPro billboard for pretty much that reason. Now I own almost nothing made by them. Ironically in light of the original post, I only have a 15-year old mask that they probably don't even make any more.

Let's see... I use ScubaPro harnesses (the old X-Teks) but with a HOG wing locally (but ScubaPro when traveling), ScubaPro/Uwatec dive computers (with a Dive Rite backup) and nothing but ScubaPro regulators (I must own 7 or 8 of them). And the regs and harnesses have thousands of dives on them. Maybe?

Maybe if you looked like this. :)
Or this:
Capture.JPG

Does Dr. Lecter do anything around here other than criticize and condemn? lol sheesh, get a sense of humor bud.

Why am I getting this---when I click the link..........

"This site is blockeddrive.google.com
The content on this site violates the acceptable usage policy.
An unacceptable security risk is posed by this site."

Google doesn't think you should see it...although it worked for me just now. It could be related to my having an active google account also.

It could be something in your firewall also. But probably not.

It 'pops up' for about a half second-----think I see a person(guy)standing in front of a ???spring in gear.....& I don't have a google acc't...thanks..

EDIT.:......but your pic surely does..:)...nice

diver 85, are you attempting to look at this at the office? It is very possible Google mail/drive is blocked by your IT dept and that is what that message looks like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom