I'm Here !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustJoe:
I thought it was send a bottle of rum to Jenny, a tub of rum (or some smooth tequila) to KBeck and trunks for CBulla.

Welcome to Florida.

Joe

Don't forget the Smirnoff Ice when you come over to dive in my side yard! :eyebrow:

Welcome to Florida!

Joe... just what would you propose I do with a trunk?! Perhaps if its a Davey Jones Locker style trunk that would be cool.. storage is always appreciated... ::..pondering a noseless elephant otherwise..:: ewwww....

Thanks everyone !!! So let me get this straight....I need 1 check for $500 , 1 check for 250, a tub of rum , case of smirnoff ice .....put it all in the trunk and then go diving in the side yard .....hmmmmm sounds like maybe i'm supposed to drink some of this first then try to figure it all out again , oh well maybe after I get some sun soaked through my head this will all make sense !! thanks everybody.....Scott

I just need one bottle of Kenndall Jackson Chardonney and I'm happy.... Of course by the time you hook everyone else up, I'll have some really great entertainment too..
Can you get Jenny to shake her tail feather again? :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom