I'm grounded for 10 days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Diver0001 and the glue will help make the scarring minimal as possible.
But no worries, chicks dig scars! Your son will remember the time his dad taking time to play with him fell and got hurt. When we get to old to play with our kids it is a sad day! Time is the greatest gift we can give our kids and sometimes we get a little bagged up. So take heart and you will be in the water very soon!
Does your son dive yet? The greatest joy is spending time with my two kids in the water! It is awesome wish everyone could experience the feeling.
Enjoy the time off have your son take you to the movies or maybe the dive shop......
Have a good evening and I hope your wife is still not upset with you. She might be one of those great wives who understands. Boys will be boys!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Does your son dive yet? The greatest joy is spending time with my two kids in the water! It is awesome wish everyone could experience the feeling.

I'm really looking forward to that but my kids are 10 and 8. My daughter (the 10 year old) is showing interest but I told her she has to wait until she's 14.

R..

Hello Rob,
Not a bad call, my oldest "daughter' just completed her OW academics. It was talked about last year but was better to wait till this year. She will be thirteen in April and she did better on the test than her mother and myself! She will make a good diver, like her mom. A little skittish at first but once she knows the fish wont bite, it is all good!
You are probably about ready to dive. Have you been released yet?
I managed to get a nasty head cold and decided to go to the dive shop instead of diving this week end. Hope you are healing well.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

No the glue is still there... :( I've started plucking at it but I've cancelled diving plans for this weekend too... :(

R..

gezzz
dont pick at it...leave the glue alone

... it's like trying not to scratch an itch.... LOL

R..

lol I sooo hear you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom