I'm going to Bohol...finally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Bad trip and Cebu Pacific, napudpod na yung daliri ko kaka-dial ng number nila, I still can't get through. I tried paying for my flight to Bohol today through their website, it crashed twice. I was calling them to make sure that the first 2 payments didn't go through. Sakit ng ulo...naka-ilang e-mail na ako sa kanila. If Philippine Airlines only had the flights I wanted, I would have chosen to fly with them instead.

I tried again, for the 3rd time, it finally went through....but I'm still worried about the first 2 that I tried processing. Well, I only received confirmation receipt for the 3rd attempt, so I hope everything's ok. I'm finally going to Bohol!!! Wooohoo!!!

I'll be diving with Philippine Island Divers. I'll be there from the 2nd to the 4th. I'll be flying direct to Tagbilaran, dive on the 2nd and 3rd, then check out on the 4th, catch a ferry to Cebu, then fly out from Cebu. I chose to fly from Cebu on my way back to Manila so I can meet the necessary time to fly requirements after a multi-dive day. Unfortunately, there's no more aircon rooms available. I don't care really, I'll be too excited about the diving to worry about airconditioning.

Anyone going there on the aforementioned dates?

My Bohol trip's finally booked, Subic, Anilao and Coron to go...:D

Organizing everything from overseas is giving me a headache...

Thanks to this board and PPD members who've helped along the way...I've learnt a lot from this board.

greatwolf:
Bad trip and Cebu Pacific, napudpod na yung daliri ko kaka-dial ng number nila, I still can't get through. I tried paying for my flight to Bohol today through their website, it crashed twice. I was calling them to make sure that the first 2 payments didn't go through. Sakit ng ulo...naka-ilang e-mail na ako sa kanila. If Philippine Airlines only had the flights I wanted, I would have chosen to fly with them instead.

I tried again, for the 3rd time, it finally went through....but I'm still worried about the first 2 that I tried processing. Well, I only received confirmation receipt for the 3rd attempt, so I hope everything's ok. I'm finally going to Bohol!!! Wooohoo!!!

I'll be diving with Philippine Island Divers. I'll be there from the 2nd to the 4th. I'll be flying direct to Tagbilaran, dive on the 2nd and 3rd, then check out on the 4th, catch a ferry to Cebu, then fly out from Cebu. I chose to fly from Cebu on my way back to Manila so I can meet the necessary time to fly requirements after a multi-dive day. Unfortunately, there's no more aircon rooms available. I don't care really, I'll be too excited about the diving to worry about airconditioning.

Anyone going there on the aforementioned dates?

My Bohol trip's finally booked, Subic, Anilao and Coron to go...:D

Organizing everything from overseas is giving me a headache...

Thanks to this board and PPD members who've helped along the way...I've learnt a lot from this board.
pati pambababae..oo na. hehe get Allan as your DM in PIDs, Bohol. Hope you see them schooling barracudas bro.

Hey, kelan ka sa Anilao? gusto mo chicks?:D

clgsamson:
pati pambababae..oo na. hehe get Allan as your DM in PIDs, Bohol. Hope you see them schooling barracudas bro.

Hey, kelan ka sa Anilao? gusto mo chicks?:D

Di ko pa alam kung kailan ako sa Anilao, siguro between 28th and 31st of December. Yun lang ang medyo may butas pa itinerary ko eh. Lintik na mga kamag-anak ito...hassle sa diving hehehehe. Pati nga yung trip ko sa Bohol kaya napaaga ang balik ko, reunion namin sa 5th of Jan. I was planning on staying there for 4 days at least. Pero sana makainuman ko kayo habang nandyan ako...hehehe. Wag lang sa may kumukutikutitap...eyebrow

greatwolf:
Di ko pa alam kung kailan ako sa Anilao, siguro between 28th and 31st of December. Yun lang ang medyo may butas pa itinerary ko eh. Lintik na mga kamag-anak ito...hassle sa diving hehehehe. Pati nga yung trip ko sa Bohol kaya napaaga ang balik ko, reunion namin sa 5th of Jan. I was planning on staying there for 4 days at least. Pero sana makainuman ko kayo habang nandyan ako...hehehe. Wag lang sa may kumukutikutitap...eyebrow
Hey I'll be in Aquaventure, Anilao on the 28th and 29th. 28th might be a 3 dive daytrip to Puerto galera and back to the resort. 2 dives on the 29th.

greatwolf:

when do you leave the philippines?

greatwolf:

welcome and hope you have a blast, im scheduled late feb!

clgsamson:
lets get together before you leave pards...sa Galileo? o sa Classmate?

AIr force one, para after the sea sa skies naman kayo.. hehehhehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom