I'm Back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you folks are gonna me little ol me blush...

What's gonna help my access loads is I've upgraded my connection at the new apartment (DSL/wireless/notebook), so now I can check in on things regularly.

Soon I am also going to be starting my own blog, so you can keep up with what's happening to me there. I've already got a cool domain name (my actual name, believe it or not, "www.mikefarlow.com". It's under construction right now so if you click the link, there's isn't anything to see) and as soon as I get the blogging software installed, I'll be updating regularly. And the software I've identified should allow me to post my trip photos there.

So keep me informed as to who's diving where in the North Texas area and perhaps we'll meet up for bubbles (or suds).

--Mike

TexasMike once bubbled...
you folks are gonna me little ol me blush...

So keep me informed as to who's diving where in the North Texas area and perhaps we'll meet up for bubbles (or suds).

--Mike

That's what your new, fast connection will be good for. You can check here on a regular basis to see what everyone else is up to. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom