I'm Back..................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA WIDOW

Reaction score
Glad to be back. Not like I went any place tropical or warm. Trying to get back into the water. Need a refresher course, maybe all my scuba buddies can pass the word onto my husband "SCUBAMAN40" ....... since he is my instructor. Or should I make an appointment with the local dive shop....lolol (think he might get the hint).

This place is really expanding!!! Great group of people!!

You can call the "land" police, and we'll call the "scuba" police to haul him in --- to the nearest pool to get you back in the water. lololol

Originally posted by Sea Monkey
Welcome back Sea Widow...I'm sorry to say but he probably won't get the hint. Us males are kinda LEAD headed!

Thanks for the honesty, but I'm still hoping. Maybe I should try waving some US currency around. lolol...If not that then I'll have to resort to more drastic measures........ Hmmmmmmmm,.....

Originally posted by DivingGal
You can call the "land" police, and we'll call the "scuba" police to haul him in --- to the nearest pool to get you back in the water. lololol

Pretty funny DivingGal. If he doesn't follow through I'm headed up north for a loooong weekend, he can tend to the three little mermaids.What do you think?

No worries SW, there are plenty of instructors to go around... any one of us could always pick up the slack!

Sure, leave the little monkeys and the "old" man (lolol) behind and head north. Let's see, next long weekend looks like the beginning of July. By that time I'll be DM, and I can do your scuba review! Guarantee I'll treat you right -- get you wet, and go to the spa for pampering.

Just kidding Scubaman40 -- you can come too IF Scubawidow says you can come! lolol

Originally posted by DivingGal
Sure, leave the little monkeys and the "old" man (lolol) behind and head north. Let's see, next long weekend looks like the beginning of July. By that time I'll be DM, and I can do your scuba review! Guarantee I'll treat you right -- get you wet, and go to the spa for pampering.

Just kidding Scubaman40 -- you can come too IF Scubawidow says you can come! lolol

Guess who's going to the pool!!!!!!!!!! Well, Mr. Scubaman40 is teaching a Bubblemaker Party next weekend. So, he suggested that I get a sitter for the mermaids and meet him. Geeeeeeeee, now I better review. Funny, I haven't mentioned boo to him. Maybe a little voice from Canada e-mailed him....lolol. Anyway, thanks to all.

I'm still interested in visiting Canada. Wouldn't that be a hoot, me diving and being pampered in Canada. I LIKE.

Okay, Thanks again............. P.S. Happy Memorial Day to All...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom