I'm Back..................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey SCUBA Widow... I will gladly take your place in canada. Do you think we could start a SCUBA SPA?

-kate

Kate, if you make it here (Ottawa) and you too will have a warm welcome.

Scubawidow - honest I didn't e-mail him. All what I did was suggest a Wiccan friend cast a spell. As she understands my passion of diving, she knew casting a spell for you would be a "good thing". Glad it worked.

Though this was the same friend I have asked for great weather, to win the lottery ..... and I'm still waiting, so I'm thinking Scubaman40, realized how important it was to you .

See you soon below the waves...... :sunny:

Originally posted by scubakat
Hey SCUBA Widow... I will gladly take your place in canada. Do you think we could start a SCUBA SPA?

-kate

Scubakat, SCUBA SPA sounds like it could be a very lucrative business..........shhhhh don't let the cat out of the bag.lolol.

Originally posted by DivingGal
Kate, if you make it here (Ottawa) and you too will have a warm welcome.

Scubawidow - honest I didn't e-mail him. All what I did was suggest a Wiccan friend cast a spell. As she understands my passion of diving, she knew casting a spell for you would be a "good thing". Glad it worked.

Though this was the same friend I have asked for great weather, to win the lottery ..... and I'm still waiting, so I'm thinking Scubaman40, realized how important it was to you .

See you soon below the waves...... :sunny:

Thanks for the little voodoo trick!! I can't speak for the hubby but hopefully you are right.

I was down at JONES BEACH today, took the girls towards the ocean, it was so beautiful,calm and peaceful.Can you believe they charge $7.00 to enter the beach. Shhhhh, I pulled a slick one. My girls were ready to give me up to the local media who were interviewing people.Talked them into playing in the sand. Good thing........

Sorry to burst your bubble ladies... pun intended... but the Scuba Spa idea already exists... it's called the Caribbean! LOL!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

See what happens when you let the (scuba)kat out of the bag :)

-kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom