Im Back.... Well from Vacation that is

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
... Well i got in late from Grand Cayman last night and im now just getting online. If you will give me a little bit i will have my trip report up and posted, but beware it will be long.

Back from Paradise:upset:

Dan

Welcome back!!!

I dove Cayman this summer as well. So tell us who you dove with, what sites, what you did, what you saw, etc. etc. etc.

Did ya bring us pictures?!?!?

i will post the trip report in about an hour im condensing it down from the 12 pages it is currently to something alittle more digestable

as for photos yes from above and below the waves, the one thing is that i still need to work on the photos but i will post some of them so that you can see them then i will post the corrected ones.

Dan

ok here is the link to the trip report, but grab a drink and a chair because its a big long

Grand Cayman Trip Report

Dee i will get on the pictures as soon as i can but i have a couple of webpages i need to work on first , but i will try to get them editted and up by tomorrow night, just that my fingers are all typed out today.

Dan

Don't mind me. It's just been 4 months since I was in salty tasting water and I'm eager! I'm sure they'll be worth waiting for. The trip report is great!

Great trip report ...... I've only been to GC on day trips (as one of those evil cruisers!!) but it's always been my favorite stop ..... your report makes me want to go, stay & dive for a week ...... Thanks for the great write up!!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom