I'm an international filmmaker!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
ok so maybe "video" but whatever... i just wanted to share...

this came out in the October/ November issue of Asian Diver Magazine... it was the feature on their divers' party in Singapore where a guest was a representative of the Philippine Dept. of Tourism...

She talked about (duh!) Philippine Diving and how great it is here etc etc etc...

videobig.jpg

big deal right? right.

but i noticed in the background... WOW... that's MY VIDEO... I WORKED ON THAT! Yahoo!!!

videosmall.jpg

cool!!! this is the 1st evidence i've seen of my work going abroad... ok so i'm no mike veitch on the cover of the BSAC mag... but at least i have hair right? you can watch the video HERE (if you're curious)

wala lang... just wanted to share... carry on...

Jag

Watch out Steven Speilberg........:rofl2:

Nice one!

Ahhhh... Fame....

(So whats on the video: is it diving? Home movie with the kids? Or is it Brokeback Mountain 2 - Shugar Saddles Up?)

So whats on the video: is it diving? Home movie with the kids? Or is it Brokeback Mountain 2 -
Hilarious :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Tassie_Rohan:
Ahhhh... Fame....

(So whats on the video: is it diving? Home movie with the kids? Or is it Brokeback Mountain 2 - Shugar Saddles Up?)
nope... no brokebacking here hahahahahahahaha

you can watch the video here http://jaggarcia.multiply.com/video/item/4

it's an AVP for a local dive op/ liveaboard operator

Jag

Back
Top Bottom