Im a newbie too!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sumo

Reaction score
Lots of us newbies around arent there??!?!?!?

A little bit about myself.

I've been diving for 4 years on and off, (when close to warm tropical waters!) and due to my insatiable love of travelling across the globe for the past 4 years - I have managed to dive in the UK (Wraysbury, yuckie first experience of OW!) Utila - Bay Islands Honduras, Thailand - around Koh Phi Phi and Similan islands and all around the Red Sea coast of Egypt.

Managed to become a qualified DM during a year living in Hurghada, Egypt (July 2001- July 2002). Worked my butt off, and gained loads of diving experience...

Likely to be clearing off out of the UK again fairly soon, ( if this rain continues!) and continuing my diving and love of travel.

Looking forward to posting, and reading everyone elses comments too!

Sumo

Welcome to SB. You'll find the folks around here very friendly.

Don't for get to check out the "UK Ferret" forum, an area set aside just for our pals across the pond.

Sumo sumo sumo
Welcome to the SB and hope u will find answers for all your questions and hope u can help others as well. It looks like u have a lot of experience as a DM and your diving across the globe.

welcome again …
nice pic u have where was this taken ????
ilu

welcome to the board sumo. It sure is nice to travel eh?:)

welcome to the board!
make yourself at home :wink:

Back
Top Bottom