I'm a grampa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our daughter gave birth to our first granchild, Jonah Michael today. Mother and child are doing great. We're very proud.

Mike

Gkids are so much better than kids! Congrats!!!!!
My first is my current Icon.
Gotta be killing the expsychowife that tried so hard to make my daughter hate me. My Gson has my last name and my Gdaughter has my first! Brianna...OK, well you get it.
Gkids are the stuff!

Congrats. Grankids are the best. I have 3 and with each I appreciate them all even more. My biggest problem is that now they are grown and out on their own and see them all too infrequently. Enjoy it while you can.

Big Congrats there Paco.

I just found out last week I too will be a new Grand Dad this coming Nov!! yeehaa

Yes, there is nothing like grandkids!!

Ice Cream for lunch? Sure! Candy for dinner? You bet! Stay up as late as you want. Scream as loud as you like! Have some more candy. Get out some more toys - don't worry, when you're good-for-nothing parents get back, they'll clean up after you.

Oh,and here's some money for you perfect children.

Oh, oh! Getting a little grouchy and whinny? No problem. "Son! Take these perfect angles home right now!"

:D

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!!!!

congratz!! and rick that is just how my gpa and gma are lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom