I'm a diver-get me out of here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steven Kowalski

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey All,

I'm Steve-from Dublin, Ireland. Just back from a lovely week of diving in El Hierro, Canary Islands. I'm fresh to the sport-started my training this year, Advanced Open Water course is the status so far! I plan to further this, and undertake anther course/s next Spring. Any other folk living in Ireland on Scubaboard?

Ciao

Hey Steve. Im living in dublin aswell. With what club you are diving in here?

Hi there,

I dive with Oceandivers...Dun Laoghaire. We just got back from El Hierro-great week of diving there. How about you?

Steve

Actually never been diving in Ireland, waters are too cold for me :cold: But have been looking oceandivers.ie few times and been thinking that should join for the dives some day..

Welcome to the SB community... post a report on your diving in the Canaries!

hi Steve , were you diving with Rob in El hero . maybe I will see you in the pool after Christmas

as DrBill says you should post a report

Hey Zerovis,

We were diving with folk in El Submarino. I'll have a gander round the site and find out where I can post a report!

Steve

you could post it in the Europe section of the regional travel and dive clubs or in the basic scuba discussions

Back
Top Bottom