Iklite Service Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken, it seems like a lot of problem was the delay with Canadian Divers. When I had a problem with my housing, I sent it back directly to Ikelite. Had it back in a couple of weeks.

Hi Warren,

When I worked at a dive shop both Tom (Ikelite & Jack) told Norbert and I to go through Canadian Divers. I did as instructed and this is the result. So this makes both responsible.

Thanks,

Ken

Hello All,

Ok Ikelite said they would e-mail me today at 11 AM Eastern... No E-mail so I e-mailed them and now they are just being rude and not responding.

Ikelite,

Now this has gone too far... Since you did not want to clean up the mess last week (it is not my problem if someone is on vacation). Now we can do it here. Please respond or is customer satisfaction not high on your list of priorities??

Ken

The only time I've dealt with ikelite was favorable. They fixed the problem with the housing, shipped it back to me and didn't charge me. GREAT people to do business with.

Yeah... But..

Tom Promissed he would have ansures for me today by 11AM and I can not get a reply..... Some things they did great....but I still have not got my equipment or responces.

**** it time to file charges with the Police. This has to be some form of fraud or theft if they do not have it they have to replace it as they have no proof that I did not recive it even when I requested them to send it to ME!!

One PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

Hello All,

Ikelite has agreed to resolve the issue. A loaner housing and a demo DS125, charger & sync cord. I am not going to give all the details but it looks like I am going to be very happy.

Thank you Ikelite,

Ken

kenmc6922:
Yeah... But..

Tom Promissed he would have ansures for me today by 11AM and I can not get a reply..... Some things they did great....but I still have not got my equipment or responces.

**** it time to file charges with the Police. This has to be some form of fraud or theft if they do not have it they have to replace it as they have no proof that I did not recive it even when I requested them to send it to ME!!

One PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

I guess I'm confused. Does Ike have your gear, or Canadian Divers? I thought IKE sent it back to Canadia Divers?

Hi Ron,

Canadian Divers is the Canadian Sales Rep for Ikelite. Ikelite sent it back to Canadian Divers Warehouse in NY not Directly to Canadian Divers in Malorytown. Ikelite and I could not get ahold of Canadian Divers nor did they respond to any e-mails.

Think of it like this...
When you work for or represent another organization, ultimately if you err that company or organization is responsible. They may and probably will deal with Canadian Divers for there lack of response and constant delays.

Ken

Hello All,

Well.... I got everything Ikelite said they would send and even Canadian Divers finally sent me my repaired items +1 Ai Strobe that does not belong to me... I will be sending it to the correct customer.

I would especially like to thank Bob Stubbs at Ikelite Repair. He has been great during this problem even when I had lost my patients and we found a few times that e-mail reliability was not up to par.

Back
Top Bottom