ikelite vs Canon Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Geeze, I'll have to ask my son about hiring some body guards once I get to Manila...
what? I'll watch your back, don't listen to dem guys. :D

Uh.. yeah David... I'll be leaving for the PI in.. uh.. August, yeah, August 2nd.

midwestdvr:
Dennis, you had better watch out. There are a lot of people gunning for your camera gear.

Like me.......... :D:14:.

Ocr you won't get the hang of this photography thing unless you practice with your camera, look at lots of images and are willing to learn.
I've learnt so much in the past few months but have much to learn.

Think of photography as a lesson that never ends.
Open your mind and all that and don't throw around barely veiled insults either.
It'll probably make your SB experience a lot more enjoyable and productive that way :).

When will you be able to dive with your S80?
Practice with the camera topside and a pool if possible, familiarise yourself with all the options, settings buttons etc.
If you did a search or even started a thread i'm sure you'll be able to glean masses of useful info and tips for u/w photography.

Regards

Diver Dennis:
Uh.. yeah David... I'll be leaving for the PI in.. uh.. August, yeah, August 2nd.
08 or 09 ?

unlike Jim, we plan ahead. :D

Diver Dennis:
Geeze, I'll have to ask my son about hiring some body guards once I get to Manila...

if you want, I could get you a bullet proof SUV as well. :) The dealer is right down the street from me!

Back
Top Bottom