ikelite vs Canon Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:

The answer is f8. Two strobes firing at f5.6 doubles the light output, and the result is f8. Not sure how Ikelite deals with this, but if you shoot in manual mode it's not bad to know. :D

dlndavid:
Yah Ron, I wish I had Dennis' set up too. We're planning on stealing it from him just to let you know, not beating around the bush. :D joke joke joke :wink:

I'd rather steal his plane tickets to both the Philipeans, and Bali. I can afford the dern camera but you have a point, the 8" dome would be nice! :D

and yours Gio :D Ron just wants the plane tickets :pilot:

RonFrank:
The answer is f8. Two strobes firing at f5.6 doubles the light output, and the result is f8. Not sure how Ikelite deals with this, but if you shoot in manual mode it's not bad to know. :D

See???? I told you I'm just a beginner! The Ike has TTL which I use for macro but I just use 1/2 power for wide angle.

midwestdvr:
Dennis, you had better watch out. There are a lot of people gunning for your camera gear.
and, apparently gunning for your tickets. :D

I got your back Dennis :14:

:lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom