Ikelite DS-51 Strobe VS. Ikelite AF35 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I am between getting these two strobes for my Cannon a570is. Any input would be appreciated. Im going to try to purchase one or the other this week from leisurepro.com

If I remember right the 51 offers TTL lighting control i am not sure about the other. Very nice feature to have if your camera supports it.

wow totally confusing on that last post. for a novice at least.

Never mind, sorry I tried to help you out. A good place to start would be the manuals that came with your A570IS, there should be two manuals, read them again. Of the people who have answered I am the only with the camera you have, but, oh well. Good luck with it all, hope it works out for you. N

If I remember right the 51 offers TTL lighting control i am not sure about the other. Very nice feature to have if your camera supports it.

His camera does not. N

I wasnt trying to be rude or anything Just trying to figure out the terminology

I wasnt trying to be rude or anything Just trying to figure out the terminology

It isn't you bud, it is me, my head is about to explode, I have a bad head cold, maybe it is H1N1, wake me up if people start turning into zombies. PM me if you have a question, I will do my best to answer. Thanks.

N

Back
Top Bottom