Ignore Multi Thread option

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhayes75

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was wondering if it would be possible to to have a check box next to all the threads that when checked you could click a button that will ignore all selected threads. That way you would not have to open the thread first and select ignore thread.

Interesting thought. We are about to perform a major upgrade of the forum software (within the month), so I am reticent to try and custom code something at this point. Check with us after that has been accomplished.

Interesting thought. We are about to perform a major upgrade of the forum software (within the month), so I am reticent to try and custom code something at this point. Check with us after that has been accomplished.

Thanks NetDoc

I was wondering if it would be possible to to have a check box next to all the threads that when checked you could click a button that will ignore all selected threads. That way you would not have to open the thread first and select ignore thread.

OK, we have researched it and the coding needed to do this would be extensive, even after the upgrade. The current module came to us "as is" and is not configurable, not even a bit. We'll try to keep an eye out for an additional module, but there doesn't seem to be anything out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom