Ignore list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basarah or Ummqasr he says.

I don't have to send him back to get that do I?

I'm sending you something easier, lol. Does he collect T-shirts? How about an Osama bin Ladin one? I have plenty of those, they are a little dirty though.

How about one like my avatar, the Iraqis made these in some village and it says Fight for Democracy or something like that..Jb says "we are ONE in Iraq" They found them at the market.

Americans might spit on you though, I feel I must warn you.

Why would Americans spit on someone for wearing a t-shirt?

well, I have been spit on by the radical left for a Bush sticker about four years ago....

The shirt is pro-Democracy for Iraq=USA stays for now and most Americans are radically against that. Walter, JB just encountered "Thank GOD for IED's" on the Big Island when they went to train. It's very in our faces these days.

Anyway...sorry...I'm in the wrong thread for this, pardon me please.

I hope you kicked their ass. They are free to disagree with your political views, but they are not free to spit on you because of those disagreements. I'm not a big fan of Bush either, but I'd quickly come to your defense if I saw some jerk acting like that.

What's an IED?

well, I have been spit on by the radical left for a Bush sticker about four years ago....

The shirt is pro-Democracy for Iraq=USA stays for now and most Americans are radically against that. Walter, JB just encountered "Thank GOD for IED's" on the Big Island when they went to train. It's very in our faces these days.

Anyway...sorry...I'm in the wrong thread for this, pardon me please.

well with a bush sticker I wouldn't run arround in Europe. Might get the same effects as a "I love Stalin/Hitler/Bin Laden" Sticker in USA.

well with a bush sticker I wouldn't run arround in Europe. Might get the same effects as a "I love Stalin/Hitler/Bin Laden" Sticker in USA.

Are you really comparing our President to mass murdering ****heads???

Are you really comparing our President to mass murdering ****heads???
well european newspapers calculate between 250.000-1.000.000 total dead people in Afghanistan and Iraq, beside legalize torture and supporting death penalty (which is banned in every modern country. That should qualify to be in the same group in the thoughts of say 80 % of Europeans, 99 % of Muslims and a majority of Asians.

Back
Top Bottom