Ignore list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing felt so liberating as finally adding a raving lunatic to my ignore list.:mooner::rofl3:

Come to think of it, I added quite a few raving lunatics to my ignore list. How much fun it is to see on long list of posts with this written in it.

This message is hidden because <insert raving lunatic of your choice> is on your ignore list.:rofl3:

I only have one but membership is open to all lol

Nothing felt so liberating as finally adding a raving lunatic to my ignore list.:mooner::rofl3:

I don't think it is healthy to derive so much pleasure from the internet.

I'm guessing you haven't booted that kid out yet?

I'm actually impressed they came up with a little sumpin' to say rather than just some "error" or "invalid" message... cute, sb, cute.

Hmmm- now I have to wonder if I'm just talking to myself. I don't have anyone on my ignore list (but I've thought about it). Anybody got me on theirs?

(haha- if I ask that, you can't answer because you're ignoring me- trick question!)

maybe you should organize that on the down low?

we could form super delegates and operate independently....

The problem is that then people start quoting you, even if you are on ignore, the person gets extra mad reading things you thought they were ignoring. ...then you get PM's about stuff they were ignoring. The whole ignore notion is asking for trouble...trust me

The best conflict strategy is " Do not report anyone, Do not PM anything you would not say to their face.

oh...and stop peeping into the back room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom