Ignore list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many Europeans criticize Bush as a responsible of torture in Guatanamo and fiasco in Iraq, but the simple Americans are very welcome in Europe and Europeans are delighted, even they are reserved.

JB just encountered "Thank GOD for IED's" on the Big Island when they went to train. It's very in our faces these days.

Would this be the fred Phelps variety of nutjobs?

Unfortunately, a fatal flaw of the Ignore List is that I can still see the nonsense when it is quoted by someone not on my ignore list.:shakehead:

Would this be the fred Phelps variety of nutjobs?

I'm not sure, I asked him that. It was sad to see 140 19 year olds get that reception after multiple tours.

I think we are not allowed to talk politics in here. sorry for starting this, I forgot where I was.

Unfortunately, a fatal flaw of the Ignore List is that I can still see the nonsense when it is quoted by someone not on my ignore list.
yea, I said that a while back...and then you'll get PMs from the person who has you on ignore. So..what's the point of sticking your head in the sand? I agree with Walter, use your mind not the ignore button. I find it flexes a little teeny weenie muscle in mine, lol.

yea, I said that a while back...and then you'll get PMs from the person who has you on ignore. So..what's the point of sticking your head in the sand? I agree with Walter, use your mind not the ignore button. I find it flexes a little teeny weenie muscle in mine, lol.

I didn't think you could get PM's if you had that person on ignore...that's a big waste!

Yea, maybe we should talk to Orans about that glitch.

Yea, maybe we should talk to Orans about that glitch.

There is a "forced" ignore that the admin can put on an account. I really liked that one, you can't see anything someone posts..it's like they don't exist!

Which? ... you said you can still get PM's from a person that "has you on ignore"
... or is it that you can get PM's from someone the you have on ignore ?

Forced Ignore ... heh, so I wonder what happens if you put all of ScubaBoard on that one ? :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom