If you knew then what you know now... (Carnaval)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You got a one night room at Vista???? I tried to get one there for the last YEAR for carnival and they claimed none were available. I was going to take it for the 4 days even.

Do you 'know' someone? Will you introduce me?

We are stuck at the 'Cuda all three nights this year.

---------- Post added February 5th, 2014 at 05:48 PM ----------

I guess we just got lucky this year. We tried it a couple of years ago and had struck out, but this year they had a room available so we booked it. It was January when we got it too, on Orbitz.

I guess we just got lucky this year. We tried it a couple of years ago and had struck out, but this year they had a room available so we booked it. It was January when we got it too, on Orbitz.

Is it actually street front? I may have to walk over and throw beads at you! I actually walked in there last year with PESOS in hand and offered to take the whole carnival stretch!

Is it actually street front? I may have to walk over and throw beads at you! I actually walked in there last year with PESOS in hand and offered to take the whole carnival stretch!

That is what the reservation is for, street front. My buddy called the hotel to confirm, they didn't say what floor but confirmed ocean front. We have met once before via Deb at Wet Wendys a few years ago, you can't miss me I am the 6'5" red haired guy that will constantly have a 25 peso litre of Sol in my hand, so feel free to launch them up, we can return the favor.

Well hey... Didn't expect to see a Carnaval thread here. I'm heading down to Coz early on Fat Tuesday and it's the first time I'll actually be around for the party. My boyfriend lives there, so I'm sure he'll show me all the craziness... Reading this I'm all excited about it and can't wait to check it out!
banana.gif

Back
Top Bottom