If You are awake 7/11 Dania Erojacks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterbabie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
As a last minute decision, CincyDiver and I are diving Dania Erijacks this morning at about 9:30-10am. We'd love to have anyone else along. We'll be at the N end of the Dania Beach parking lot. Here's my cell # if you want to reach us, 305-984-7502.

Rebecca

I was lucky to keep my scheduled dive with Margie for early am boat dive off Lantana. Auto problems late Friday afternoon... still unresolved. Fortunately, I have a wonderful friend that drove me and came along as a bubble watcher.

Jotted your info down to stay in touch. I need another EASY (aka slow or whatever) diver that LOVES diving.
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish
trish3fish@yahoo.com

Waterbabie:
As a last minute decision, CincyDiver and I are diving Dania Erijacks this morning at about 9:30-10am. We'd love to have anyone else along. We'll be at the N end of the Dania Beach parking lot. Here's my cell # if you want to reach us, 305-984-7502.

Rebecca

We had a wonderful dive today. If any of those guys that we saw underwater are scubaboarders - here's my shout out and I hope you had a great dive. I have to say, I LOVE diving the erojacks. There are so many big ol fish out there! We saw about 4 different types of sea urchens and tons of fish, lobster and a buch of other divers! What a great day! Plus, it was like old times, just me and my hubby/buddy. We did good. The sea was flat too, so that made it even better. BTW, if you haven't been to Gorgio's Bakery/Grill - it's becoming our after diving dinning "thing". I love it there!

Glad you had a good dive.. Where is Gorgios?
Have you tried Jaxons yet?

Gorgios is right across from Michigan Street in Hollywood Beach. It's a great little place. But it's very busy. They serve breakfast too. I haven't tried Jaxons yet, where is that?

I must have just missed you at Georgio's. My daughter and I were there at around 0915 getting breakfast for the rest of the family. I wish I had seen your post - I would have tried to reschedule my morning and join you. (Of course, it's kinda hard to re-schedule church.)

I woke up early and decided to try one of Jenny's sunrise dives - went out to the Greene St. ledges (I'll post a trip report) at 0715. It was really nice to see the water light up as the sun rose over that first hour. I'll post a trip report.

Don't you love Georgios? They have the yummiest stuff!!!! Sorry we missed you, it was a last minute decision. We didn't get to the resturant until about 12:30, after our dives. I can't wait to read your trip report!

Jaxons is the famous Ice Cream shop on US 1 just north of Stirling Rd. Its the kind of place where you eat dessert first, then are too full for dinner! YUM!!!

I tried it for the first time this weekend. It's great! (Of course, a scoop of ice cream is roughly the size of your head, but that's not really a problem, is it?)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom