If only there is(are)...<fill in blank> for women divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If only there is(are) <Undergarments> for women divers. That fit correctly in the lower region. I have to constantly sew mine back up in the lower region; because the fit is too tight. I have bought three different ones and tried several others and there all fit to a man's body.

I'm curious about this statement, as I wear a 5.5-6 US womens shoe size 36ish Euro and the size 4 rock boots from DUI fit me perfectly with D/C thinsulate booties, they can be cinched up quite narrow as well. XL jet fins and small spring straps and no slop problem. The size 4 rockboots are small enough that I actually have to go up a size to accommodate DUI's 300g Thinsulate booties.

You can get smurf gloves from the garden store in ridiculously small sizes, I generally wear the smallest glove size available in surgery, 5.5 - 6. Of course they come in colors like pink, purple, and navy. I just glue my own onto the zipseals.

Rock boots and dry gloves in small sizes. My feet aren't that small (women's 7) but my rock boots, the smallest they had, are still too big even with my Weezle booties, and when my feet flop around in my boots it's hard to control my fins. My hands are quite small and my "smurf" gloves are ridiculously large.

I did the Dog Days DUI drysuit demo and was told that I would probably have to get a custom made dry suit because the arms of the small would just be too long. The boots were ridiculous, like someone mentioned. My feet slid around the whole dive. I felt so awkward and uncomfortable.

How about a 7mL wetsuit that actually fits? Just because you have hips doesn't mean that your ankles/calves are as big as your head (stupid Hendersons.... they're just so warm)

I was on a 6 pack where the woman had just purchased a dry suit and the neck was way too big. the DM recommended duct tape (I hope he was kidding), they used the bungee from a tank knocker to put around her neck. Now I would never try that but then I don't have a dry suit nor does the cold water rush down my suit from the neck to my entire body.

I saw a girl wearing a Scubapro 7 mm wetsuit on the boat this weekend. It looked really good, like it was cut for a woman, even at the chest.

Back
Top Bottom