I'd like to say hello & ask a Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steph welcome to the group, as it has been said before probably mid may before it warms up for a 3mm, i would say between now and then its a 5mm with hood and gloves, and even duringthe summer below the first thermocline will need the 3 and hood and gloves depending on the person. also how many times have you been out to CSSP because theres alot more to see then what you would think, so when your going to CSSP post here to see whos going that weekend and you should see whose going to the lake that weekend

also fellow parrot head are you goingto the up coming concert this year ???? (did you manage to get tickets ?)

also which shop or instructor did you get certified from ?

welcome to the swamp

Two bit, please let me know how the lake is when you go because i need to get back in the water bad, cozy was nice but i want to dive my own profile, plus i still have DM stuff to do before i get my cert.

Two bit, please let me know how the lake is when you go because i need to get back in the water bad, cozy was nice but i want to dive my own profile, plus i still have DM stuff to do before i get my cert.

I can do that.

DM stuff... I feel like I have been "almost there" forever. And yet I am almost there.

TwoBit

According to the Outdoors page of today's DMN Sports Section, the water temperature at Lake Tawakoni was 59F as of Tuesday. So CSSP is going to be pretty close to that on the surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom