I'd like MY screen, please...?~!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a paid member, but when I try to advance a slide in Gallery, like to this page: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/122170

I get this! Not only do I have to scroll down, but slide over as well to see the pic without the unwelcome advertisement. I am paying to not see ads; how do I prevent that one from getting in the way...??

Or do I have to give up on SB Gallery to avoid that? I have other sites to load my pics easier than play the slide shows without an ad on every page. :mad:

2igeuft.jpg

weird! I have firefox 3 as well & it works fine!

You don't get that Ad? I have flashblock on, altho I may have SB unblocked? But I am signed into my Red account. Why do I have to block it?

snapshot

Attachments

• sb.JPG
    sb.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 107
try to update the flash player version you have; and keep it on (I mean unblocked)

Thanks, you're getting the same things I am, but I'm on a laptop and I suspect you're on a desktop puter. You still get the ad, but it's to the left. It takes up a larger portion of my screen. This is cropped from your pic. But then, you're not a paying member so sure you get the Ad. I am, so I shouldn't... :mad:

35ldtop.jpg

Thanks, you're getting the same things I am, but I'm on a laptop and I suspect you're on a desktop puter. You still get the ad, but it's to the left. It takes up a larger portion of my screen. This is cropped from your pic. But then, you're not a paying member so sure you get the Ad. I am, so I shouldn't... :mad:
I am on a laptop as well - I thought you were complaining about frames sizes.

Ok, I got a PM from a member who wants to remain nameless I suppose...

Got that going, works great, then restarted Flashblock. :D

Still wondering why I had to do that but oh well...
you shouldn't have to do that! if you're a supporter; ads should be excluded from your profile attributes - PM EL.

I don't have this problem..... here is a copy of my screen and the blocked elements:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom