Icon Gone.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildbill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The cop car Icon that I have saved in my signature is not showing up....How come? Do I have to change it?

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Yale H.
Wildbill:cop_2:

We do not allow use of the image (img) tag in account signatures.

I don't think he's talking about image tags. He's asking 'where did the cop car ":cop:" smiley go'.

I have used the Icon in the past. It was from your Icon list, but now it does not show and I did not do any editing to the signature.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Bill...I don't know what happened to the icon, it's gone.

I know you've used it in your signature in the past but what Tech Admin meant is that management has decided not to allow any smilies in signature lines. Some of our members were going way overboard with their usage, despite being asked to keep it reasonable. So as with most things, some didn't want to co-operate and the result is loss of smilies for everyone. It will take time to enforce this with everyone so I hope everyone will be patient and not take it personally.

Bill, I also believe that icon is gone, I'm not sure why but odds are I deleted it while cleaning up smilies... either because I didn't think it fit the theme of the board or, very possibly, I clicked remove on a few extra images.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom