Ice diving fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oneshotshooter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
2-23-12 002 sml.jpg2-23-12 006 sml.jpgHoney Badger Dive Team in an Upside Down World - YouTube

Nice weekend on Lake Mille Lacs in MN for diving! Next time we will try some golf and hockey!

Last edited:
Another beautiful weekend here in MN for some ice diving! We always shovel or plow rays into the snow for better visibility and direction, which gave me an idea. We had an elaborate one set up, with a logo and multiple lines of copy, but we decided to do a simple one first to make sure it would work. I am glad we did, and on the next final version I will add more spacing in between the letters. we are going to pitch the idea to Bering Sea gold under the ice, for their logo. :D

Honey Badger Dive Team Ice Dive in Spectacle Lake 3-2-2013 - YouTube

Honey Badger Dive Team in The Old Swimmin Hole - YouTube

My dive buddy, John Oliver, had set up a camera to document the setup. Unfortunately, the battery died partway through and we only got part of the initial set up. I really like the creative way he put it together though :crafty:

Attachments

• Ice Dive lettering bottom.jpg
    Ice Dive lettering bottom.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Ice Dive lettering top.jpg
    Ice Dive lettering top.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom