Ice Class With Stephen Simpson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thx for your kind words bob . it was great having you and jeff (even though he suggested mike nelson was a crappy diver !!! while watching a few episodes of sea hunt ) I am glad you enjoyed the trip up here and diving with "team 1 " a little birdie told me "team 2 " will be posting soon ! ,.............steve

If he wasn't a great diver would he have had fans like this? I think not...

IMG_1249.JPG

I just watched that episode !!! after watching it one of my students ordered the whole series (hes a twenty something and never heard of sea hunt and now hes a FAN!!!!).......like all of us

IMG_1250.PNG

I just watched that episode !!! after watching it one of my students ordered the whole series (hes a twenty something and never heard of sea hunt and now hes a FAN!!!!).......like all of us
Found all the episodes on YouTube I watch them when I'm stuck at work overnight on standby....

Ok, Bob. You set the bar really high on your class report. I thoroughly enjoyed the read, especially after hearing all the "Team 1" stories. :)

I'll do my best to uphold the standard, my friend. But, you will have to wait until the wee hours when I can think clearly and organize everything...

so you know, this is what Steve did to Jeff after the Sea Hunt comment....

upload_2017-3-17_19-4-44.png

his recovery seems probable...

no that was for something else ................(im very strict )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom