I'am a real diver now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fillylove

Reaction score
morning everyone...another update...I have just finished my open water dives!!! I had trouble clearing my ears after the first dive on Sat so I did not go back in:( But Sun I made three dives and I had no trouble. My teacher said my ears were sore because I couldn't control my bouyancy and dropped to quick thus my E-tubes swelled. Sun was great..I made up for the dive I missed and did the rest with no problem. I really could get into this. We went into the thermocline and that was cold but felt so good because we all were wearing 7mm suits and were hot. Our deepest dive was apx 45 feet that was enough for me! Saw lots of fish what else?? I just had a great time...

Way to go FillyLove... Now you just need to move to Florida, where we say "Thermocline??? Whats a thermocline???"

:tease:

Author's note... we actually (and I in particular) know what a thermocline is... it was merely a rhetorical device: definitions are not needed... ;-)

Congrats Fillylove. A great acomplishment.

Welcome to the real world of the WETHEADS.

Butch :peace:

We're sorry to hear you passed filly. Your life is over, you will spend most of your weekdays thinking about diving and hoping you can go on the weekend.

You will be thinking of ways to save up money to buy all the new gear you want every 6-9 months.

And you will have to admin you are one of us. But we love ya cause you are so you are in good company!

Congrats!

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
Congrats fillylove! So... where are you gonna go first?

:mario: did you really mean to ask that question, or should it have read "So... where are you gonna go first, and can you take me along as your dive caddy?"

DiveCaddy:goofy: - The person you bring along on diving trips to lug all that heavy gear around and help get it set up while you test the lawn chair for comfort. Then after a days diving they break it all back down and pack it up while you are seeing if the beer in the cooler is cold!

I have a "no-caddy" policy unless, I get a Thai massage in return... :wink:

Congratulations on your certification!!! I go for mine this weekend. If you care to offer any advice I am certainly open for the info.Sorry you didn't get to finish Sat ,but kudos on your Sunday dive!!

BTW Syruss, where can I get one of these dive caddies? Sounds like they'd be darn handy to have around>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom