I wouldn't go skydiving with a bath towel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Burke
I learn from other peoples mistakes:D

I guess some people are here simple to serve as a warning to others.
Yes I am.... and I'm glad you were able to learn from my mistake...
But you are already making your own....
Spare air..........ka-ching
Light Cannon...Ka-ching

And I am learning from those mistakes too, and all the great information I am getting here.

Originally posted by Uncle Pug

Cripes Funky... never underestimate the stupidity of the average diver...

Forgive me. Sometimes I spend way to much time staring at code and I start to forget reality. Thanks for the reality check ;-0

Originally posted by Burke
And I am learning from those mistakes too, and all the great information I am getting here.

Just be careful of Uncle Pug.. he's not going to tell you what mistake caused his jaw to get all crooked and make 'im start looking like a camel.

To complicate maters more, I’ve seen a number of wreck divers with manifolded doubles, but also with a pony mounted. To me that would seem a bit of overkill, but when doing a penetration I would thing extra redundancy is a good thing.

Well, since nobody has considered this fact(if anybody did, I missed it)......that pony bottle could be an air or Argon bottle for drysuit inflation.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom