I WANT I want ..... Now this is a perfect wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not concerned with the color, but as a new diver you HAVE to start with a jacket BC and then after a couple months figure out you really wanted a wing. To be a REAL diver you MUST have a closet full of gear that you wish you had not bought. The only reason not to have a closet full of "useless" gear is if you put it on ebay. Your instructor should have covered all of this in your class??????

PM me and I will get you a list of other items you need for the closet. Being from Texas I will give you a special discount.

P.S. SpareAir is on backorder but I have a used one I will rent you.

Only 22 dives in the past two months , and well right now I have a tusa and when Im at the surface it decides it wants to strangle me since I survived my dive...oh wait, nope thats not true anymore, my brand new BCD is broken... so now it wont strangle me but it wont inflate either...

My plan was to pass this annoying BCD down to my spawn when she takes her class. Will see what happens now. Gear is never useless, even if its in a closet, its there for scratch rights, ya know when you show people the house and get to the scuba room..."And heres all my gear" *scratch balls and grunt* :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom