I wanna play.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itote

Contributor
Reaction score
Polk City, Florida at heart, but my behind is in G
How would one go about joinin up with The Florida Conch crew?
I'd be west central. I live in Polk City which is just a few miles north of Lakeland?
Chris

You just did! Welcome to paradise!
Check out the Trips and Happenings section. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun. Also, if you want to plan a trip, post away!
There is a big ScubaBoard Megadive coming up in May at Ginnie Springs. Diving in a couple weeks at Oceanfest down here, and many more dives planned around the state.

I believe that Jenny forgot to check the roster. Unfortunately, it's full at this time, and we will be unable to accept any new Florida divers. Please keep checking back, and we will notify you when an opening is available.

Just kidding :). Welcome. There's always room for at least one more.

COOL! Thanks Jenny and Reef. That trip to Ginnie sounds great.

See Chris, I told ya.... got to watch out for this group man... hide your hands or make sure to always bring nail polish remover if you dose off easily

baitedstorm:
See Chris, I told ya.... got to watch out for this group man... hide your hands or make sure to always bring nail polish remover if you dose off easily
I don't know what you are talking about..... :crafty:

Yep, looks like I'm gonna have to keep the old divey gloves on huh? :wink:

Oh Chris, I almost forgot! Dang! I can't believe nobody has told you yet. The newbie ALWAYS brings the liquor. Rum.

Yep, I'm gonna like this place. Where did you say I find info on upcoming dive's at?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom