i Trader Rating

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have just seen my itrader rating for the first time and was surprised. I found a negative rating, no name or reason and I can not for the life of me figure out what its all about.

The system seems a little lop sided when someone can give a negative rating anonymously, no reason and no way for the receiving person to answer back.

At least E Bay gives one that option as bad as E Bay can be.

Apparently giving a negative trader rating is anything but anonymous.

I have no idea if I'm the only one that's getting these messages or not, but I suspect I'm not the only one. Maybe every member is getting them.

Every single time someone gives someone else a negative iTrader rating, I get an email as if I were a moderator informing me exactly who has given a negative rating to whom.

The messages ends with "This message has been sent to all ScubaBoard Moderators".

I am, however, not a Scubaboard moderator.

Apparently giving a negative trader rating is anything but anonymous.

I have no idea if I'm the only one that's getting these messages or not, but I suspect I'm not the only one. Maybe every member is getting them.

Every single time someone gives someone else a negative iTrader rating, I get an email as if I were a moderator informing me exactly who has given a negative rating to whom.

The messages ends with "This message has been sent to all ScubaBoard Moderators".

I am, however, not a Scubaboard moderator.

I get the same thing, and I can change the ratings and edit content if I choose.

I have just seen my itrader rating for the first time and was surprised. I found a negative rating, no name or reason and I can not for the life of me figure out what its all about.

The system seems a little lop sided when someone can give a negative rating anonymously, no reason and no way for the receiving person to answer back.

At least E Bay gives one that option as bad as E Bay can be.

There's a red triangle with a white exclamation point that is "report bad rating". Try that.

Back
Top Bottom