I-Torch Tek

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good find. Looks like they're in Canada. Do you have a price list?

The Tek has a 10 deg beam which seems narrow and the lens may provide little spill light. Their other light has an extreme wide angle of 60 deg. Both use 6AAA cells putting them in competition with the Dorcy.

Their video light looks interesting as a focus light for a still camera.

Adam

How is the switch made?

I don't have a price list but these guys seem to have their product up on their website

Travel Sports Equipment - Scuba and Snorkeling Equipment

The switch was a single pull switch. Screw the top out to turn the light on, screw the top down to turn light off.
No magnetic switches at all

The video light I did play with too, very nice wide even beam, and really bright! It came with a YS mount attached that they said it could come off to to use as a regular light.

Also mentioned was that they were working on getting a goodman glove system made up too!

two totally different lights that is why :)

If you want something for a focus light I would probably look at the Itorch plus or the little itorch.

And remember it's all in CAD

Travel Sports is my LDS. Great people that have been in business for over 35 years. They will treat you right. Their son Doug Jr. is MountainM on here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom