I-torch light issues?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikepeluso

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hello everyone i was curious if anyone else has had issues with i-torch lights?

i have had 3 i-torch lights and all 3 of them stopped working.
2 of the 3 lights are at my local dive shop being looked at, the 3rd i only found it didnt work a few days ago... so it will also be going back to the dive shop.

-the first one looks like it flooded, or let a little water in. allowing the batteries to leak inside the light.
-the second one was left for 2 weeks with batteries in it and they leaked and the light still worked for about 1-2 days after that with new batteries in it... then it stopped working.
-the third i removed the batteries after every dive, and left the batteries out when i got home.
when i got home i left the batteries out with the cap off, so the O-rings didnt deform, and i went to put the batteries back in a few days ago and it doesnt work now either.

i bought all of the lights at the same time before i went to mexico and all 3 of them dont work anymore.
mexico was Feb.

i-torch
i-torch plus
i-torch tek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom