I swear, I am not making this up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My last post makes me wonder about mother's day. So, let me ask for some help. I've always heard it said that a woman can never have too much jewelry. This seems like a reasonable prohibition to me and makes me think I should get my wife (on behalf of our kid) dive gear. Am I off base?

A few years ago my son was in a car accident driving my car, the police could not determine who was at fault. The person driving the other car decided to sue my son and me as it was my car, his insurance Co sent me a questionnaire in it was these questions

Q What were you doing at the time of the accident?
A Washing dishes
Q What did you do immediately after the accident?
A Dry ed the above mentioned dishes.
The insurance Co and I had no more correspondence after that.

ItsBruce:
The best way to screw up any system is to follow the rules to the letter. One of my clients received a subpoena for a tape recording he had. It resulted in a big fight. Ultimately, the judge ordered me to provide the other side with a copy of the recording. I did just what the judge ordered. I slapped it onto the photocopy machine, copied it and sent the copy to the other side. Its been five years and I've yet to hear back from them.

That is one of the best things I have ever read!!
I love smart *****es. :D :D

ItsBruce:
My last post makes me wonder about mother's day. So, let me ask for some help. I've always heard it said that a woman can never have too much jewelry. This seems like a reasonable prohibition to me and makes me think I should get my wife (on behalf of our kid) dive gear. Am I off base?

Only if your wife dives. (now go figure that one out) :D

Back
Top Bottom