I swear, I am not making this up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sadly, yes. Some years ago we reached the point where at least one forearm manufacturer start stamping a warning label into the barrels of their guns.

cdiver2:
In the PC world of today all instructions have to be easy enough for the lowest common denominator to follow, ie the village idiot.

I wonder if that position is still available. Does it include full benefits?

Wayward Son:
Sadly, yes. Some years ago we reached the point where at least one forearm manufacturer start stamping a warning label into the barrels of their guns.

I didn't know prosthetic devices could be deadly.:D

Green_Manelishi:
And you are a member of MENSA? It just goes to show you that super-intelligence and common-sense do not necessarily co-habitate.

Didn't you know that MENSA stood for "Men Eating Nasty Soaking Articles"?

Wayward Son:
Typo, shoulda read firearm. I hate this keyboard, it's constantly miss-spelling words for me :wink:

Love ya Stu. :10:

fairybasslet:
I brought a South Beach breakfast wrap to eat at work this morning, and I'm reading the directions on the box. This is what they said:

1) open one end of the plastic overwrap
2) put on microwave safe plate
3) cook for 1:45
4) remover plastic overwrap before eating.

I am not making this up. Are people really that stupid?

Yes!!

Witness the 'Do not drink warnings' on bottles of bleach..
Darwin and natural selection are being thwarted by all our modern day safeguards.. :wink: :wink:.

Nomad:
I wonder if that position is still available. Does it include full benefits?

Not in my village. We used to have a VI that asked for benefits, he was imedeatly upgraded to hey stupid

The best way to screw up any system is to follow the rules to the letter. One of my clients received a subpoena for a tape recording he had. It resulted in a big fight. Ultimately, the judge ordered me to provide the other side with a copy of the recording. I did just what the judge ordered. I slapped it onto the photocopy machine, copied it and sent the copy to the other side. Its been five years and I've yet to hear back from them.

Back
Top Bottom