I swear, I am not making this up.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I brought a South Beach breakfast wrap to eat at work this morning, and I'm reading the directions on the box. This is what they said:

1) open one end of the plastic overwrap
2) put on microwave safe plate
3) cook for 1:45
4) remover plastic overwrap before eating.

I am not making this up. Are people really that stupid?

Judging from some of the things I have seen people do, they probably are. Given the litigous nature of society these days, I suppose manufacturers have to protect themselves from the most dim-witted of consumers.

Cheers,

Andrew

fairybasslet:
I brought a South Beach breakfast wrap to eat at work this morning, and I'm reading the directions on the box. This is what they said:

1) open one end of the plastic overwrap
2) put on microwave safe plate
3) cook for 1:45
4) remover plastic overwrap before eating.

I am not making this up. Are people really that stupid?

In the PC world of today all instructions have to be easy enough for the lowest common denominator to follow, ie the village idiot.
After all who would guess that hot coffee would burn if you pour it on yourself? :D

I got a toaster that said not to immerse it in water.

Really??? I was planning on taking a bath with a plugged-in toaster.

Just like the hair dryer.. Mine came with instructions not to use it in the shower or the bath tub. Do you know how much time I could save if I could dry it AS I'm washing it?? :wink: Some people....

Back
Top Bottom