i survived the tsunami!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing! No greater love......

amazing

Well done, Clive!! You were truly magnificent! I hope the girl's family can find a way to keep in contact with you. If she were my daughter, you would be automatically a new member of my family!

Andy is right -- you do need to seek some counselling. This has been a major trauma for you. I can only imagine what it must have been like for you and everyone involved. FULL MARKS!!
:giveusahu

I`m at a loss for words!

Happy to hear that you and the familiy got out.

Steve

Good job.....so much pain and suffering in the world these last few years...

Well done Clive. We were in Phuket and the sight of the dead still haunts me a bit but your story is incredible. Talk to whoever you need to so you feel able to deal with the memories again but know that you're a hero in every sense of the word and I feel honoured just to have heard your story

Clive,

I am thankful that you and yours are safe - that you made a difference in someones life - that you had the courage to carry it thru. Thank you for caring soooo much.

Wrtiting this must have been so hard, a little bit of therapy in itself...

I have to go and get a kleenex now...a box of kleenex

bless you

Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom