I (sob,sniffle) miss the Twins.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve...Mike and I talked about that on Wednesday. The fence will actually be a good addition, it's just being told you 'have' to do it that doesn't set well!

Mike said he could easily put us up a simple changing room, having them dig the holes the same time they did the fence line. I was thinking today, that might be a good place to put the TSDT logo! Have to clear it with Mike of course but maybe we could use the complete logo and not just TSDT initials. What do you think?

See ya tomorrow :wink:

I think that`s a great idea! The logo would really be in a can`t miss locale.
i guess I need to just drown my thoughts.Where`s my gear?......
See ya`ll tomm.:)

Just curious, did Mike get told by the Powers That Be that he has to fence in the lakes (or part of them?).

Jeff

Originally posted by Dee
Steve...Mike and I talked about that on Wednesday. The fence will actually be a good addition, it's just being told you 'have' to do it that doesn't set well!

Unfortunatly so.The rv`s suddenly became an eye sore since it was time to renew the permit.Bottom line...no fence....no park.
Welcome to city politics.
So a fence is going up with a change room.It is realy going to make the place look better,but also will keep out the unwanted!
He is also working to get air ..so its comming around nicely.When you comming out?See ya soon I hope.

Back
Top Bottom