I (sob,sniffle) miss the Twins.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
No matter how hard I tried ,I just couldn`t get it together to make it out there fellow swampsters.:( But I`m sure one of ya is dying to tell me what I missed out on out there.:wink:
Did the waterrmellon chill off get topped?
I can only imagine.......

Nothing to top the Chill Off! I didn't dive today but enjoyed it all the same. We got to meet ChrisPete. He did his first post cert dive with Tony. I'm sure he'll tell ya all about it. Emma had all her new gear to try out and MadDiver gave me some good tips on fine tuning the fit of my BP.

I got a chance to talk some with Mike about what to add to the park next. We sort of made a list of things....more tables, covers over the tables, bathroom/showers, changing room, air fill station, etc....he's got plans for it all. He put non-skid stuff on all the stair steps since Sunday, they're real nice!

All-in-all a nice easy few dives for everyone. We kept looking for ya! We'll be out there on Saturday.

I really enjoyed it out there at TL this afternoon, it was great to meet you guys! I do appreciate that everyone was so helpful (and patient - i.e. my constantly running over Tony on the first dive, my landing on top of Maddiver and constantly coming to an abrupt halt in front of Tony on the second dive :) ) I learned a lot (mainly to slow down, relax, and enjoy the sights) and hope to see you guys again next week!

It sure sounds like you had a great time:) . Don`t worry about Tony...He thrives on abuse!:D
Hope to get wet with you soon;possibly Saturday?Just kikk back and enjoy the adventure because each time you decend from the surface.a new an exciting world opens before you.

Excelente`Dee.......thats a great honey do list.:D !
I`ll be there somewhere between 11 & 12.I have to do a tune up on an outboard at 830am.Gota have $ to feed my habit.Not to mention air fills...:)

I was scheduled for a local dive to buddy up with a guy from my class that wasn't able to do his OW with the rest of the class, but the instructor is going to have to bump his Sat dive back to next week, so... I may just be able to make it out there. What time does everyone usually gear up?

Originally posted by chrispete
.....I may just be able to make it out there. What time does everyone usually gear up?

Good news!

I don't think we really decided what time for Saturday. I'm sure Beast will want to make it early so I'll say we'll probably be there around 9am.

you can count me in both days .Probably be there around 10-11 on sat. and after 1pm on sun .I`ll dive with ya sun if you come out.Gota put an entry in my new log book!

Originally posted by leiserom
does anyone go Sunday. Saturday doesnt work too well for me

It varies from weekend to weekend...last weekend it was Sunday.

I'm sure there'll be someone going out Sunday.

should be there sunday. just bought a brand new tank at WW Diving in Humble for 125 which included boot and web protector(i guess thats what its called). they are having pink sale. anything pink 30% off. so now have pink tank. sale runs thru June.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom