I should be studying for a final, but I’m on SB instead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MentalMarine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Yaaa, finals week sucks. You dont know what day it is, if it light or dark out. Your sleep pattern is so out of whack. I forget when I slept, and when I want to sleep I cant because im so cracked out on coffee. Good times, thank god for scubaboard! It is almost over, one more to go!

History, I am tired of reading about the papacy :( .......lol

Good luck on the finals. I relied on coffee to stay awake, and then grabbed a couple beers to turn off the caffeine so I could sleep. What a healthy lifestyle!

Hmmm, seems like I'm forgetting something...

O! H!
:wink:

I should be preparing two finals but instead I am hanging out here.

lol, make them easy! I am still going , and there is snow on the ground now!! YAY! You know when you have dreams about what you study, you are studying enough :)

Yaaa, finals week sucks. You dont know what day it is, if it light or dark out. Your sleep pattern is so out of whack. I forget when I slept, and when I want to sleep I cant because im so cracked out on coffee. Good times, thank god for scubaboard! It is almost over, one more to go!

Seems to me you're doing a little better then I did, back in "the day". I used to think all that time between finals was a great time to drink, play pool and chase girls.

Its a miracle I made it through uni.

Bryan :1book:

You know when you have dreams about what you study, you are studying enough :)

Ughh, I used to wake up dreaming code.

Ohio State eh? I remember reading about Maurice Clarett's courses - one of the classes that the football team especally honed in on was Talmudic studies. So if all goes according to plan, you'll either be in Miami starting for the Dolphins next year or else being especially careful not to drop the soap in the shower.
Good luck up there. Columbus is way too cool to be in Ohio.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom